NFT Powered Memberships
Table of Content
1 - How to mint an NFT Membership on Coinvise? (Tutorial)
NFT Memberships serve as digital, renewal keys for anyone to access a deeper level of engagement within your community. They also serve as a great way for community builders to engage and support active contributors.
Your members want to be part of something special, want to be associated with your vision, and this is exactly what you can now provide them. Through different membership tiers, you’ll offer different levels of access and content to members, incentivizing them to be highly engaged to keep their status. This is powerful.
Once you're ready to create your NFT Membership, go on Coinvise.co and follow this step-by-step tutorial. Let’s go 🔥
If you don’t want to pay money upfront, you can create your NFT on a Blockchain (Polygon) that requires almost no gas fees when doing transactions (Note: you still need to hold some $MATIC, the polygon network cryptocurrency, but this cost cents).
You can easily switch networks (from Ethereum to Polygon) on Coinvise, as shown below. Ensure to approve the transaction in your wallet once you’ve clicked on “Matic Network.”
Tutorial: Minting an NFT Membership on Coinvise
Note: For the validity period, you can select “Days”, “Months”, or “Years” in the dropdown menu. Be careful to select 12 months and not 12 days or 12 years if you want to create a yearly membership for example.
If you already have created a token (ERC-20) on Coinvise, or want to airdrop any token you hold in your wallet, you can click on the “Airdrop” plugin and automatically send tokens to anyone purchasing your NFT.
Note: Here are a couple examples of benefits you can grant to backers:
- Access to Weekly Newsletter - Access to seasonal governance call - Access to limited merch - Access to private online/IRL events - More…
You can see your newly created NFT Memberships directly from your Dashboard in the NFT Membership section or from your Coinvise Profile.
2 - Learn what NFT Memberships can help you achieve
NFT Memberships allow you to:
- Kickstart A Community & Grant Access to Early Members - NFT Memberships serve as digital renewal keys for anyone to access a deeper level of engagement within a community, as well as a great way for community builders to engage and support active contributors. Your members want to be part of something special, want to be associated with your vision, and this is exactly what you can now provide them. Through different membership tiers, you’ll offer different levels of access and content to members, incentivizing them to be highly engaged to keep their status. This is powerful.
- Get Some Initial Funding To Achieve Your Vision - NFT memberships provide Web3 builders a great way to monetize their top 1% of fans along with community interactions and other benefits/services directly from the community. Monetizing through NFTs offers access to immediate liquidity that can be reinvested back into the community.
- Increase Engagement Ratio Within Your Community - NFT Memberships aim to ensure a continuous “high engagement ratio” by having members opt-in each season. NFT Memberships will become an essential part of your journey to retain active contributors and ensure contributors not fall below your community’s Minimum Viable Expectation (MVE).
- Share governance power thoughtfully when launching a Social Token - With NFT memberships, it’s now much easier to distribute governance power to meaningful contributors when launching a token. Simply use Coinvise’s feature and Airdrop automatically a fixed amount of tokens to existing backers (or new ones).
3 - Example of creators & community who minted their NFT on Coinvise (Use-case)
Because we've always understood onboarding the next million individuals in crypto will only be possible through education and seamless user experience, we're building daily new easy-to-use tools and creating content on how to use them.
Creating an NFT Membership is an essential step when building a tokenized community as a it will align incentives with community members.
Learn more about how creators and communities have leveraged NFT Memberships to grow:
[Use-cases coming soon 👀]